|Motto: Fortis et Liber (Latin: Strong and Free).|
|Official languages||French, Spanish (in some areas)|
|Grand Duke of Baudrix||Vacant.|
Important Cities Edit
The largest cities in Valenciennes are:
- Geneva population 1,235,845. (Capital of the Empire and province).
- Duverney population 589,000.
- Markion City population 475,179 (Ancient capital of Alexandria).
- Kettle population 298,943.
- St. Jean Baptiste population 198,290.
- Chateau Noir population 112,654.
- Frankfort population 98,000 (Site of fighting during the Madlandian Civil War.)
- Ville d'Alain population 97,865.
Baudrix is one of the three provinces of the Empire (others are Puerto Nuevo and Rio Grande) which lack an official provincial government. Baudrix does not have an appointed viceroy at the moment, but the official title of the viceroy is Grand Duke of Baudrix.
Efforts to form a provincial government have been made by residents like the Emperor and Jose Frias, but they have not come to fruition.
|Political divisions of the Empire of the Alexandrians|