Duke (of Franciscania) Pete James is a citizen of Valenciennes in the French Sector. He currently serves as Prime Minister of the Empire, having defeated Juan Ciervo in the March 2007 election by a one-vote margin.
He has held many positions in the Empire:
- Prime Minister of the Empire
- Deputy Prime Minister of the Empire
- Duke of Franciscania
- Member of the Imperial Parliament for Valenciennes
- Speaker of the Imperial Parliament
- Founder and Leader of the AAP
- Former Leader and member of the PDP
- Former Minister of Economics
- Colonel in the Imperial Army
Position did not exist.
| Marshal of the Gendarmerie |
| Prime Minister of the Empire |
February 2007–July 2007.
| Member of Parliament for Valenciennes |
July 2006–March 2007.